• General Terrain Park Ops: Treating the park as a business
Please Note: These courses will be taught congruently, attendees will only be able to attend one of the educational seminar.
Read more about the classes below:
Terrain Park Summit | March 5 - 6, 2024
Developed specifically with terrain park managers and terrain park staff in mind, this intense event will include both classroom and on-snow presentations. Each session is designed to help give you the knowledge and tools needed to run a top-notch park. This year's program will address a variety of topics including:
• Overview of Updated Freestyle Terrain Resource Guide
• Jump Feature Construction & Maintenance
• Rail Construction: Hands-on
• Rail Installation: On-hill using the rail built in previous session
• Wake & Rake: Opening the park with the Granite Peak crew
• Incident Investigation & Jump Measurement
Click here for the current schedule-at-a-glance .
**Please note schedule is subject to change**
Lift Safety Boot Camp | March 6, 2024
This program provides critical education for lift operators, lift maintenance staff and mountain operations employees. The mix of indoor and outdoor modules cover a range of operational topics that can immediately impact your ski area's lift safety programming.
• Lift Operations - Setting Your Guests up for Success: Maze Design, Load and Unload Ramp Setup
• The What, Why, and How of Creating Unseated Passenger Plans
• Guest Education & Communication
• Root Cause Analysis & the Five Why’s
• Breaking the Cycle: A Lift Operations Roundtable
Click here for additional information